Our book chat on learning-in-practice continues with Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace...One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin.
The discussion will take place at http://hootcourse.com/course/636/
New to HootCourse? This will help:
- Sign in at HootCourse to join the chat.
- Questions will always be listed under "Hoots."
- Uncheck the box "post to Twitter" if you want your comments to remain private to the book chat.
- We will use the hashtag #lrnbk. HootCourse adds the hashtag automatically.
- The chat is asynchronous to accommodate different time zones.
- This learning is informal. Have fun.
Questions for Part 1, Chapters 1 through 9:
Q1 What did we learn about learning in M's first approach to fund raising for the Corpse school?
Q2 Did M follow some defined process to get the first school built? What can we in L&D learn from his first efforts?
Q3 What role does passion play in M's plan? What lessons can we apply in L&D?
Questions for Part 2, chapters 10 through 16, will be posted Friday, August 27.