- We'll use HootCourse. You can sign in with your Twitter account at http://hootcourse.com/course/1163/ . You can choose to publish your comments to the Twitter stream or not.
- The Hashtag is #lrntect. HootCourse will automatically add this to your tweets.
- The chat will be asynchronous again to meet the needs of people in different time zones
- Questions will be posted here (each Wednesday starting March 9th) and people can join in conversation via the HootCourse link
- The book has several sections (not identified as chapters). Last time around the group did well with about 60+ pages per week
All questions will be posted HERE at 8:00am EST on 4 consecutive Wednesdays starting March 9th
Thx to @mattiaskareld & @KristiBroom for suggesting the following reading assignments:
For Week 1 - March 9th: Introduction/ Time for a rethink/ Profile: Nick Shackleton-Jones/ One more time, how do people learn?/ Profile: Rob Bartlett / A contextual model for learning/ Profile: Sebastian Graeb-Konneker
For Week 2 - March 16th: Top-down learning/ Profile: Dick Moore/ Bottom-up learning/ Profile: Peter Butler
For Week 3 - March 23rd: Formal learning/ Profile: Julie Wedgwood/ Non-formal learning/ Profile: Tiina Paju-Pomfret
For Week 4 - March 30th: On-demand learning/ Profile: Darren Owen / Experiential learning/ Profile: Charles Jennings/ Putting the model to use/ Profile: Bill Sawyer
Looking forward to learning with you all!